February 2018 Genivity Family Journal
by Ashley Flitter | Feb 26, 2018
Grow Your Business in 2018!
Let Genivity help you grow your business this year:
Talking to your clients about health care expenses may feel different, but it’s just like talking to your client about any other financial recommendation. When your clients experienced a loss in their portfolio during the 2009 housing crisis, how did you handle it? If they were shocked what did you do? Helping clients face the reality of healthcare costs in retirement is no different.
Welcome our new Genivity Family Member!
The Genivity team is growing and we’re excited to introduce you to one of our newest hires:
Heesh Naim, Chief Technology Officer:
Heesh is an experienced technologist and brings a lot of creativity to the products we’re developing. Heesh started his career at Motorola and spent many years in the corporate world before heading off to his first startup, SnapSheet, an InsureTech company. He has a Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering and a Master’s in Computer Science from University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign.
What’s New With HALO?
Here are a few product updates:
- HALO is Getting a New Look: you’ll soon see some visible changes to the HALO client experience including an enhanced design to make it easier for clients to navigate the HALO assessment.
- New Marketing Materials: to help you introduce HALO to existing clients and prospects we’ve developed new marketing materials to support you and your practice.
- Longevity Comparisons: version 18 of HALO is our most exciting release yet and will be released in early March. One of the new benefits we’re really excited about is the extended longevity projections (benchmarked against the national average for your client). This was a top request from our clients and we’re glad to deliver!
- We also released a new website design for Genivity.com. Please take a look and let us know what you think!
Top 4 Articles Connecting Health & Wealth
Send one to your clients!
- Nursing home care can deplete your retirement savings
- Out-of-pocket health care costs to take half of Social Security by 2030
- How to handle family members who need help managing money
- The best retirement strategies as reviewed by Stanford
OpenIDEO Dementia Challenge ~ Genivity a Semi-Finalist!
Genivity was selected as a semi-finalist
for our work with helping caregivers of those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia learn how to better care for themselves and their loved ones.