“How can financial advisors possibly fulfill their fiduciary responsibility to clients today without an intimate knowledge of the health aspects impacting both their physical and financial lives.”– Dr. Joseph Coughlin Executive Director, MIT AgeLab
Genivity – An Easy Way To Have Critical Conversations With Clients
Families are complicated. But, helping them plan for the future doesn’t have to be. Genivity helps you have critical conversations with clients about their retirement and estate plans. Here’s how:
Genivity analyzes health risks and care costs to help advisors have critical conversations with clients.
As their advisor, you can be their lifeline to bridge the gap between health and wealth to help the family prepare for potential risks. Plus, you’ll deepen current client relationships and gain new clients within the family.
Help Clients Prepare For A Health Crisis With GenivityAs an advisor, you know that planning for the costs of potential health risks and long-term care are among clients’ top concerns. It’s going to be their biggest expense during their retirement. The Genivity Planning Suite helps families understand how health risks can impact their overall financial plan, their current income distributions and their estate planning needs.
Genivity Helps Clients Plan Together With The Next GenerationNot only does Genivity help clients reach their current financial goals, but it can help them plan for future generations by engaging other family members into the conversation. This makes it easier for you to:
- Provide a more comprehensive financial plan based on potential client needs– and their entire family’s needs
- Help clients sustain wealth while taking income withdrawals from accumulated assets
- Engage spouses and children in the estate planning and wealth transfer process
- Give documentation for product recommendations and targeted advice to clients
Get Behind The Scenes With GenivityThe Genivity Planning Suite was built by trusted experts with backgrounds in medical sales, data science and health IT.
- Strictly science-based with robust analytics
- Proprietary technology and machine-learning algorithms
- Two patents filed
- Family-tested & doctor approved